Thursday, May 12, 2016

Monthly breather: 5 things

While quite some time has passed, I apologize for my absence due to some personal stuff going on, I am not able to fully coordinate my time. Nevertheless, this state is soon going to end. That's a promise I make for this blog space as well as for myself.


So my friend, why not take a step back and think about the question "What have you learned from spring time?". 
I'd love to read some creative answers, here are mine listed in a length of 5 lessons I learned in April spring:

1. April is a beast.
If the weather forecast tells you it is going to rain, don't bother to take your umbrella with you, the crashing wind is only going to ruin it. Instead, enjoy the smell of rain on dry concrete and the fresh water drops cooling the humid air.

2. When you go to a concert, choose one that is open air.
Sunset Sons were in town last month and it was rad. But what was not rad was the hot stickiness in the overheated concert hall.


3. The bicycle wins!
Ditching the car and get on the bike instead was the best decision.

4. Sunlight is energy.
On sunny days I received a lot more smiles.

5. Always have a tissue with you.
Although I love spring, this is the season of pollen flying around in the air and a runny nose is always uncomfortable.


What was your favorite spring moment?

Have a nice Thursday!

xx


2 comments:

  1. I totally love your dress here. I hope I can find a dress like that here in our place with an affordable price. Hihi :) I love sunny days too but sometimes, the sun here in the Philippines isn't bearable so instead of smiling, it makes me complain sometimes because of the scorching heat of the sun. :( But I prefer going out when the sun is high rather than spending the day outside raining which is supposed to be spend on reading and drinking a cup of hot coffee. Hihi :)

    Have a lovely weekend, Enti! :)

    Augustin Ra | Indie Spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Augustin! Wow, Philippines are so far away, I can only imagine how majestic the sun must be there, so cool!! Just don't fall asleep while sitting in the sun ;)
      I love rainy days as an excuse for just snuggling near the window and hearing the drippling sound of the rain while reading :D

      Wish you a lovely week to go!
      xx

      Delete