Monday, February 29, 2016

The dreamcatcher

Nowhere to find,
But in the heart and soul
Eyes layed towards, but unspoken
a net of sweet little dreams we all have.



People say leap days can be skipped and for this year I can totally agree, but rather out of a more subjective perspective..I am basically spending the whole day at the airport because my flight got switched and canceled during layover and switching airplanes all day is not deemed to be a super productive day, it kinda sucks and all I want is to kick off my backpack and luggage and go. to. SLEEP!! .. not that I'm ranting or anything :p
Nevertheless I wanted to post these lines as an expression for my fascination of dreamcatchers.

I like dreamcatchers and you?
Hope you have a nice(r) kickoff Monday ! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment