Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunset moments


Right now, it is pouring outside, the air got super cold and I'm a bit sick again, there are so many weather shifts this season. The last days mainly consisted of cruising through the city with friends and preparing some (christmas) presents already, since I will not be at my hometown for the rest of the year in less than two weeks anymore (I'm usually not the type to plan christmas presents 4 months ahead :p ).

The thought of being away from the usual everyday place seems unreal at the moment, but I know that the time until I will get on the plane will just fly by. This makes me want to dwell in the precious moments of now even more.
Tribal print joggers by Pull&Bear
I adore the warm evening sunsets, these are the key minutes that round up summer for me. Just the way how peaceful the light peaks through every little space between the leaves and turns everything it touches into gold. And the way the light air hugs your skin in little breezes just sends little shivers of fulfillment in that particular moment.
Lace crochet top by Topshop







Sandals by Coolway


Have a great start into the new week! Kisses, Enti

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Great post!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and very nice blog!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, I'm flattered ! <3

      Delete