Thursday, August 13, 2015

Summer mood


Yesterday, the new school year officially started again.. and it feels so weird to not be one of the many students, facing the masses of other people in the all busy morning train. To not go back to an old habitual routine of pressing the snooze button too often and run to the smiling faces of friends everyday. This kind of marks the real new beginning for me and I'm more than excited, but anxious to go my own direction.
Hope creates motivation and motivation will drive me closer towards my dreams. As long as I do not forget what forms me, my mind and spirit, I can hope.

 Dress by New Look
 


   
               Hat by Stradivarius
 Left ring from market, right by Brandy Melville

Fringe leather bag by Forever21

 So, today was one of the hottest summer days this year and I can only imagine how it would be to sit in the heated classrooms with about 30 other people. I must say, that I am a bit nostalgic about my school days (eventhough I'm happy to survived it!). At the moment I am trying to spend as much time as possible with my friends before everyone dives into their new lifes and surroundings, including me.

Send you all the sunniest of lights! Kisses, Enti

2 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful outfit you have there. I love it when I find little rings from the market. :)

    http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, so lovely <3 yes, I really like the fact that you find something that characterizes your style and add some uniqueness to it :)

      Delete