Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Dream catch me



Are you living your dreams right now? If the answer is "yes", then congrats to you! I wish to be at the same point one day. But if the answer is "no", it's time to ask why. What we achieve depends solely on how much we put into it, but so many other factors kick us from our ways and suddenly, plans depend on so much more than on one's motivation. Peers, family, society, even strangers somehow have an opinion they want to apply to you. In these moments, I feel rejected, because my goals do not seem to be as desirable as I thought of them. But just because your images don't match with those around you, doesn't mean, you are not allowed to live them. Actually, just do your own thing! You should be the happy one and this is where you work towards. 




  I'm leaving in two days and I'm hoping to be able to continue my very own journey, so that I can grow towards my dreams. While doing all the packing, I get somewhat nostalgic feelings for the simplest daily moments, which I will miss, but make me happy somehow. The way, the sunset brings warm vibes to my desk, above which the dreamcatcher seems to be doing its job (hopefully well!). What makes you happy?

Wish you a great week! Kisses, Enti

4 comments:

  1. I'm actually trying to tweet something that makes me happy each day. It's turning into a nice little project - it makes me happy to be where I am even if I want to work towards being somewhere else. Life is about the journey! Good luck on your leaving.

    http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good way to reflect on the good happenings! Thank you! <3

      Delete