Thursday, July 23, 2015

The fear

Oh how I miss today already,
making my way through each day,
what is it that I want to see?
Hunting down what my future will be.





Ever since I returned from my Europe trip, home does not completely feel the same as before. Days filled with nostalgia and wanderlust make it difficult to stay at one place. Sometimes the desire to go out and experience adventures hits me so hard like a whirlwind. Especially when I'm actually trying to pave new ways and make new plans, I get lost in my own state of mind. Am I making the right decisions? What if this is not what I am supposed to do?

There is no right or wrong answer to these questions, because the answer only lies within ourselves. Life has so many possibilities to offer, Ben Howard sang it in his song - I become what I deserve.

Wish you a great week! xo

2 comments:

  1. I feel you. When I was in college I took a few study abroad trips and it made home feel... weird. Even now, I don't see myself living in the same place more than several years. Life does have a lot of possibilities, but it's up to you to decide that whatever decision you make is the best decision. Everything can have a different outcome, but none of them are wrong.

    http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it happens so quickly, how much one's life situation becomes more clear just as soon as one takes a break and gains some distance from the usual environment!

      Delete